Alabama River Fishing Forum Index Alabama River Fishing

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Snacks for thought?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alabama River Fishing Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dblhaul
Time For An Intervention

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Snacks for thought? Reply with quote

My daughter rolled into India Heritage with her Daisy Scout troop. "Cultural awareness" field trip in preperation for the upcoming "International Tea"..Stay with me here..She's 9 years old and seriously believes-with conviction-which makes me want to get up in the morning-that the world is ok and all is good. God bless her. Very Happy

"Dad..I saw these and KNEW that you would love them!" What do you think I said? "Wow!" "Thank you sweetie!"..Jezzus..Seriously. Do you really even consider getting into the whole crazy-ass, I am an adult. No longer consume diary, drink Kombucha, working on expanding flexibility range by 20%, adding 10 burpees, 20 air squats per week so that I can continue to fish hard, snowboard.....Hell no..

....You smile..Tear that bag open and suck em' down..Damn, rice, rice bran oil..No perservatives? Beat juice...Totally understand why Indian stoners are skinnier than US brethern..

They have a website. The "jokes" section will slay you. "There were two pandit. One said "hara hara ganga". The other said. "Chat bang nananga."

..Whoooooohooooo..HAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAA.."Smack...Yum..Ummm..Hey sweetie pie..You get anymore of these?"
fishhawk
Time For An Intervention

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naughty and Nice!
AU trout bum
Time For An Intervention

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, anything is better than burpees!! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alabama River Fishing Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: