New Members, Introduce Yourself!!

Here's the place to discuss anything related to South Carolina, rivers, or fishing! This is the busiest part of the board, so if you don't know where to go or need a quick answer, try here first.

Moderator: BasserDrew

Re: New Members, Introduce Yourself!!

Postby backyard » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Hi scotth7977 Welcome to the SCRF fourm.
backyard

Re: New Members, Introduce Yourself!!

Postby Stump » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Hey everyone. I'm in Piedmont and fish all the upstate lakes along with the Saluda, Reedy, Rabon, Savannah and any mountain creek I can get on with my fly rod. I use all fishing gear and like to catch fish no matter what species as I love the feel of a fish pulling on my line! I fish out of a Tri-hull motor boat and also have a Wilderness Ride 115 that I enjoy using, it brings back the fun in fishing as each catch puts a smile on my face no matter the size. I fish for crappie 90% of my time on the water but have gear for most species and even fished the salt water out of the kayak last month. Shark fishing is a must for any one that enjoys the pull :)
I'm in my mid 50's so I try to enjoy every day as it's my last when on the water. I look forward to sharing fishing info and stories with all the members here. I am on a few different forums and the wife thinks I will talk to anyone with ears.
Smallmouth and the Broad River is how I found this site while searching for info on fishing the Broad. Would love to fish it if I can find the right section to put the kayak in (or a ramp area ). Crossed over the river while going to fish Monticello with our kayak club in July and the river just peaked my interest so I been reading all I could find about the river.

My name is Ronnie and I look forward to spending some time on here with all of you.
Stump

Previous

Return to General Discussion