Here's the place to discuss anything related to South Carolina, rivers, or fishing! This is the busiest part of the board, so if you don't know where to go or need a quick answer, try here first.

Moderator: BasserDrew

Postby Josie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 am

I just joined yesterday. I'm excited to learn what you guys already know. I'm in the Upstate in Simpsonville. I spend most of my time fishing Lake Robinson and the Middle Saluda. I've recently tried out the Chattooga and loved it. Yesterday I hit the Enoree at the Pelham Mills park below the dam and caught a few small bream. It was my first time on that river. Any knowledge of fish on the Enoree would be helpful, since it's so close to home.
Josie

Postby BlackwaterBill » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Welcome. EMRJPV is a guy I have fished with that lives in Mauldin. If you want a float partner sometime, pm him. He fishes a lot an dgets off during the week some.
"I am by practice and predilection a top-water man. How I love to hear a rampaging bass wallop a capering surface plug!" Havilah Babcock from Monafilment Hates People
BlackwaterBill

Postby derekp » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Welcome, Josie.

I fished a trib of the Enoree up near Taylors as a kid (over 25 years ago) but haven't floated the main flow...yet.

Good luck exploring that river. Hey, if it's full of decent fish, don't tell anyone...except me! :wink:
derekp

Return to General Discussion