Oyster evolution

For you well-rounded types that occasionally may want to talk about something other than fishing. Hunting? Sports? Music? Politics? Looking to buy or sell something? Have at it!

Moderator: BasserDrew

Oyster evolution

Postby TarDevil » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:37 pm

I figure there's only so much art talent in the universe. You just had to be lucky, in the right place in line during creation to get more than your share.

My sisters, being the selfish and rude individuals they are, bullied their way to the front of my family linage and soaked up all the talent allocated for my family before I could even ask for any. So there ya go... they play piano, sing, paint, make money - and I just suck up the scraps.

Must've been another line I wasn't aware of, and there Oyster was - right up front gettin' more'n his share. If you don't believe me, have a gander...

Here's what he started with ...

And here's what he done with it...

Doesn't he just make you sick?? :D
TarDevil

Postby redfishguide » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:56 pm

YUP!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
redfishguide

Postby Oyster » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:25 pm

Dang, what do we have here?? :oops: That ain't nuttin but an old fishing boat. :wink: Thanks Phil for taking the time to post this one here. I have tweaked it a bit more from the running shot to gain another five or so knots of speed to about 46 mph. I don't think that the boat will withstand that as a rule. But its nice to know that its there on some flat lake for someone with some care at the helm. Its an easy cruise at 28 knots and very efficent in fuel and you can actually stand up at the speed if you want to.
Oyster

Return to Off-Topic Discussion