Trolling Motor For Sale

For you well-rounded types that occasionally may want to talk about something other than fishing. Hunting? Sports? Music? Politics? Looking to buy or sell something? Have at it!

Moderator: BasserDrew

Trolling Motor For Sale

Postby Dux-n-Dawgs » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:12 am

FOR SALE : Motorguide Stealth, 30lb's, 42" shaft, 12 volt, bow mount, foot control.

This trolling motor would work great on any jon boat that's used in farm ponds, or river/lake fishing on smaller boats (like 14'-15').

History of the motor. It was on the boat when I bought it in '04 .... the boat is a 2000 model. I camo'ed it for duck hunting. There is nothing wrong with the trolling motor, it runs perfectly ........ I just wanted one with more lb's thrust ( I just bought a 50lb) since I just built a casting deck on the boat.

I've attached 2 pictures, one is about 2 yrs old and the other was taken a few months ago. If you want more just let me know. It is now off the boat, it can easily be shown to run before buying, and delivery can be worked out if interested.

$50 for the trolling motor ...... + cost of shipping or free delivery if willing to meet somewhere amongst my travels.

Dux-n-Dawgs

Postby Dux-n-Dawgs » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:12 pm

GONE .............. but not Sold. :?:
I gave it to one of my 4-H kids who needed it.

It's out of my way and it's given to a 11 yr old who needed it. WIN-win situation if you ask me.

THANKS to everyone who looked at what I needed to get rid of.

-DnD
Dux-n-Dawgs

Postby Dux-n-Dawgs » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:42 pm

Trolling motor didn't fit my 4-H'er's Bug Buster boat like hoped.

Thus it's back at my house and needing to find a new home.

$50. + shipping cost (unless you come to pick it up).
Dux-n-Dawgs

interested

Postby bcgamecock » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:33 pm

Dux-n-Dawgs wrote:Trolling motor didn't fit my 4-H'er's Bug Buster boat like hoped.

Thus it's back at my house and needing to find a new home.

$50. + shipping cost (unless you come to pick it up).

Do your travels ever take you near sumter or columbia?
Old Town Guide 147
Native Ultimate 12
Gheenoe 15-4 Highsider

www.fishcarolina.net
bcgamecock

Postby Dux-n-Dawgs » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:12 pm

I do frequent Cola often. And if I'm not heading that way due to work, I'm always looking for a good reason to go to Sportsman's Warehouse :wink:

I say that b/c for once I do not have much on my calendar as far as meetings or trainings to attend for a few months ....... thank God 8)
Dux-n-Dawgs

Cool

Postby bcgamecock » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:09 pm

Any chance we could meet up for some river fishing during the week next week and do the deal on the motor so as to hook two fish with one cast so to speak?

I bought my Ultimate 12 about a month ago and have not even put it in the water yet but things will slow down for me after this Sat'day. If you can't up for some fishing, I should be able to come your way and swap cash for trolling motor anyhow, as long as it's after this weekend.
Old Town Guide 147
Native Ultimate 12
Gheenoe 15-4 Highsider

www.fishcarolina.net
bcgamecock

Postby Dux-n-Dawgs » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:30 am

I need to go to Sportsman's Warehouse either Thursday afternoon or Friday of this week.

Shoot me a PM and we'll finalize some plans, ie date and time.

Looking forward to it.
Dux-n-Dawgs

Postby Dux-n-Dawgs » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:03 am

bc'
I'm still planning on going to Sportsman's either this afternoon or tomorrow ............ holler at me if you want to meet up.
Dux-n-Dawgs

Sorry I couldn't hook up with ya

Postby bcgamecock » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Dux-n-Dawgs wrote:bc'
I'm still planning on going to Sportsman's either this afternoon or tomorrow ............ holler at me if you want to meet up.

Hey D'n D, sorry I didn't get back with you about this. I got tied up at work on a new project that got dumped on me at the last minute. Don't hold onto the TM just for me-not sure when I'll have time to come pick it up, but I'm still interested in getting it from you if you still have it when I get some free time.

Everyone I talk to that's been fishing, or that knows someone who's been fishing, has been having lots of luck. I'm almost never the one to be too busy to fish, but here I am now, with the fishing just right, not able to get to the water. Well, at least I haven't missed any fishing yesterday or today. Might be catching fish in the driveway if the rain keeps up :lol:
Old Town Guide 147
Native Ultimate 12
Gheenoe 15-4 Highsider

www.fishcarolina.net
bcgamecock

Postby Dux-n-Dawgs » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:51 pm

Can do. I had a buddy last night inquire about it for a friend's dad who's looking for something for a pond fishing boat. LOL, who knows.

I've got to go to Richburg this Friday. I can meet you in Cola (like Sportsman's) sometime that late morning .... if you're able to.

As far as me fishing ...... duck season is around the corner, and it's always bow season somewhere ...... hence no phishy-fishy for me until late February.
Dux-n-Dawgs

Return to Off-Topic Discussion