12/8/07

Whether it is bass, bream or catfish in the freshwater, or reds, pompano and sea trout in the tidal creeks, this is your forum for the lowcountry rivers south of Columbia and I-20.

Moderator: BasserDrew

12/8/07

Postby LilP.D. River Rat » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:07 am

Spent a couple of hours on the river on Sat. Only managed 4 bass total and 1 mudfish. 2 were pretty nice the other 2 were small. I will try to post some pics off of my phone.

As requested, I will have to scan some of my older pics of fish caught from the river. Most were taken at home with the fish being taken back to the river and released. I hardly ever took a camera fishing with me until recent years. I will see what I can do.
LilP.D. River Rat

Postby Dux-n-Dawgs » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:38 pm

I sure hope you're scouting out us a place to wack some feathers and not wasting time fishing 8)

Priorities Boy ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Went and checked 2 places today that I just KNEW I'd be taking you ........ dry ..... not only dry but BONE DRY. Dang coon was stuck in the mud where his feet cemented to dry mud cause he didn't move fast enough.
Dux-n-Dawgs

Postby LilP.D. River Rat » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:24 am

D&D why are you talking so much junk. Just because the pictures taken with that Clemsux owned camera didn't turn out great doesn't mean it was my fault. You can't call operator error when the equipment is a piece! :lol: Tell me something....why are you screening your calls. I can't get in touch with you! I have found some ducks and you can get to them.....but it may take a while.

I cannot access photobucket at work because of a filter and my connection at home is too slow to do any work with pictures. I will keep trying though. If someone is interested I can e-mail them some pics to post.
LilP.D. River Rat

Postby BasserDrew » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:54 pm

Poor little Pee Dee... :lol:
BasserDrew
Site Admin

Postby Dux-n-Dawgs » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:28 pm

I called you last Bro', last night ...... the phone tag is back on you. But I warn you, I've got a 4-H Shotgun Club meeting tonight at 7pm, so make it before then. I don't screen, I just work all the time :( But you got to admit, I got a cool job working for CowTown. 8)

Drew, bo' ..... don't feel sorry for him ...... it only encourages him. :wink: :lol:
Dux-n-Dawgs

Postby BasserDrew » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:21 pm

I guess my line is really just funnier to me because my buddy's dog is named Pee Dee. One time Pee Dee had a scratch on his leg and my buddy's girlfriend goes, "Poor little Pee Dee" in this sad voice and it was just so funny to me.
BasserDrew
Site Admin

Return to Lowcountry Rivers